Education Debt Manager for Matriculating and Graduating Medical School Students
- **Real**2018-2019 Education Debt Manager for Matriculating and Graduating Medical School Students
This comprehensive financial guide helps medical school students navigate the complexities of financing medical school through the responsible borrowing and repayment of student loan debt.
This financial guide provides information to help future, current and former students manage education related debt and is designed for the medical community.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
The Education Debt Manager now combines two resources—the Education Debt Manager for Matriculating Medical School Students and the Education Debt Manager for Graduating Medical School Students and includes important next steps to take after graduation. It provides insights on how to:
- Manage existing student loans during and after medical school
- Build a budget and manage finances during medical school and residency
- Navigate repayment plan options, including the REPAYE plan
- Postpone student loan payments during residency
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of loan consolidation and refinancing
- Find out about Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
This is a publication of the AAMC’s Financial Information, Resources, Services, and Tools (FIRST) program. FIRST provides resources, like the MedLoans® Organizer and Calculator and FIRST Financial Aid Fact Sheets to help students make smart financial decisions and build a successful debt management strategy.
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
You can also purchase this product through Amazon as a printed publication that will be shipped to an address you specify.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within two business days.